C BSFN LNK 4006 Warning.

sswaroop

warning LNK 4006: _NumberToWords@12 already defined in sCALLBSF.lib[B5900JZ.obj]; second definition ignored.

B5900JZ I created and deleted it, even then its throwing warning on it.

anyone who know to fix this issue, let me know.

Hi Swaroop,

where you getting warning messages? in log files?

please to trace the object name in all OL related tables and delete them from sql query.

Regards,
Bab

Hi Swaroop,

where you getting warning messages? in log files?

please to trace the object name in all OL related tables and delete them from sql query.

Regards,
Bab

Hi Bab,

We did everything, no such BSFN Exist now. Still we get that Warning when we build any BSFN Which Uses CALLBSFN.

HI swaroop,

Linker Tools Warning LNK4006

Visual Studio 6.0

symbol already defined in object; second definition ignored

The given symbol, displayed in its decorated form, was multiply defined. When this warning is encountered, symbol will be added twice, but only its first form will be used.

Tips
• The given symbol may be a packaged function, created by compiling with /Gy. This symbol was included in more than one file but was changed between compilations. Recompile all files that include the symbol.

• The given symbol may have been defined differently in two member objects in different libraries.

• An absolute may have been defined twice, with a different value in each definition.

• If the error message is received when combining libraries, symbol already exists in the library being added to.

If you are rebuilding the C run-time library, you can ignore this message.

Hello,

Did latest full package built and deployed. Same installed on development client?

Regards,
B

HI Jayanth,

I have deleted the BSFN itself(custom), this error I am facing when I am trying to build the standard bsfn X00500.

Custom and this X00500 both uses CallBSFN.dll.

I think you need to rebuild CALLBSFN. Launch busbuild standalone. Select Build->Build All. Check "Select Specific DLLs to Build". Press Select. Clear All, then Select CALLBSFN, then OK. Press Build on the main screen.

Deleting the function will not remove references to it unless you rebuild the entire lib.

Back