ANSHUL@1409

Hi All,

From the past few weeks Robot job that is scheduled for running the MRP is finishing late. Initially the Robot job end at or before 5:00AM but now sometime it even works long to 8:00AM.

Anyone could please help me with what could be the possible cause of this issue. We also checked no changes in the program or DWV has been made.
Since this is a serious issue & it cause a huge impact in the business..

Awaiting for your response.
Thanks in advance..

You really need to provide more information. Is the program being held up by a resource ? Perhaps theres another program running at the same time ? Yes, this can have a major impact on your business - and depending on what version of E1 you are running, and depending on lots of other factors, theres lots and lots of opportunities to fix the issue. But as I said - you need to provide more information...!

Hi All,

From the past few weeks Robot job that is scheduled for running the MRP is finishing late. Initially the Robot job end at or before 5:00AM but now sometime it even works long to 8:00AM.

Anyone could please help me with what could be the possible cause of this issue. We also checked no changes in the program or DWV has been made.
Since this is a serious issue & it cause a huge impact in the business..

Awaiting for your response.
Thanks in advance..

There may be too many factors involved with this issue. What is your DB platform where you are running JDE? Are there any changes made to DB level parameters without knowing these impact?

Regards,
Nitin Shetye

Big factor we found in MRP run times was WOs.
Archiving WOs significantly reduced our MRP run times.

Makes sense. Work Orders are the "input" to MRP. Reducing the input will ensure that the processing takes less time.

There are many ways to make MRP work inside of an expected time window. Many are common sense - - some are architectural and some are based on $$$$. MRP can always complete within any expected window - it just might take an inordinate amount of $$$$ to achieve.

Breakup into small batches like Branch Plant range wise - See which batch is taking longer time and why. This way you can find your root cause. This is time consuming process.

Back