Is htis forum we should be using for Createform help

Cathy Wilbur

Well Known Member
Is this the forum we should be using for Createform help or is there a more up-to-date listsrv we should be using.
I have been posting questions on here but does not look as though there are many Createform programmers out here.

Just wondering.

Cathy,

Yes it is.

The only explanation, I can think of, for a lack of response is the time of year. Maybe ones who usually respond to this forum have just got back from leave and are quite busy.

I am one who does respond occasionally, but only when I think I can help. If there is no response within a reasonable time, contact Bottomline Technologies - if you haven't already.

There are not many here that know or use CreateForm. I use quite a bit but not to this level or extreme. I am guessing that you do not pay maintenance for support on the product you have? You could open a case with them if you do have support. They should able to help you with the error you are getting.

Also there is someone out there who does this support independently. I am not sure if she is on here or not but you can look her up on LiknedIn Her name is Karen Swaeby She is very good. If you reach out to her she might help you with this out of kindness but she may also ask for a small fee too.

I need to know more about derived variables as we have been wanted to take the total amount from the last page of our PO's and print it in the subject ine an email in a director project.

Jim

We pay for maintenance but I posted it here because many times that I get help from other programmers. If I cannot get it resolved here then I go to Bottomline.

I agree with you, This is totally for a lack of response is the time of year.Only the explanation, may be ones who usually respond to this forum have just got back.

Back