Plant Manager Dashboard

Rauf

Rauf

VIP Member
I cannot see P80D352 - Plant Manager Dashboard in the following versions.

1. In my JDE Standalone Demo 9.2
2. In JDE 8.12 release
3. At demo.steltix.com

Where from I can get the specification ? I just want to check how Oracle using charts.

Rauf,

go the graph login and you will see examples of graphs and charts. The link would be http://<your web server host>:<your web server port>/jde/GraphPrototype.maf

Great !

It worked with me ( but not in the server, in Fat Client web menu).

I also want to check the code inside. I tried by searching for the maflet file (GraphPrototype.maf), but could not find it.

Wow, I've never seen this stuff before. Amazing. All that info in one screen.

Do may use this and what is it's downfall and use vs crystal reports or business objects?

Thanks

John

John, the dollars saved are vast compared to crystal and business objects. The barrier to entry, in my experience, has been matching the reports like for like. End users are used to seeing their reports a certain way. So the downfall is, required knowledge and time commitment to build out new solutions, and inertia. The newer releases have a lot more flexibility with graph and chart functionality. Overall, if you can get one report or application into a users hands, they never go back.

John, the dollars saved are vast compared to crystal and business objects. The barrier to entry, in my experience, has been matching the reports like for like. End users are used to seeing their reports a certain way. So the downfall is, required knowledge and time commitment to build out new solutions, and inertia. The newer releases have a lot more flexibility with graph and chart functionality. Overall, if you can get one report or application into a users hands, they never go back.

Brilliant. Thanks for this.

I've suggested to our main users but seen as we a supply chain fulfilment provider, we care more about stock per customer/supplier rather than overall levels.

Is this PMD versatile enough to be able to give detailed outputs at that level? i.e customer models not branch levels

Hi John,

Is your query is related to PMD or GraphPrototype.maf or Graph using Text Block ?

We can generate any kind of dash boards using XML. We have to generate the XML based on Customer Level.

Hi John,

Is your query is related to PMD or GraphPrototype.maf or Graph using Text Block ?

We can generate any kind of dash boards using XML. We have to generate the XML based on Customer Level.

I haven't researched into this deep enough yet, but my query is high level. Can this PMD be setup to show levels and values at a customer level within a certain site. Rather than the site overall

Back