Thread: BSFN fails on server

Exclamation BSFN fails on server

Hi
    I copied standard BSFN B4100910 to custom B5841009 and made some mods to it. It works fine on client and builds successfully.
    The standard BSFN has DLL COPBASE, where as for the custom, I changed it to CCUSTOM. But it started failing on the server. I have checked the code and the mods are not too much, or out of sync that would cause BSFN to fail on server.
    After this i changed the custom BSFNs DLL back to COPBASE, but still it fails on server.
    Please help.

Thanks,
    Priya

Quote Originally Posted by priya_jde View Post
    Hi
    I copied standard BSFN B4100910 to custom B5841009 and made some mods to it. It works fine on client and builds successfully.
    The standard BSFN has DLL COPBASE, where as for the custom, I changed it to CCUSTOM. But it started failing on the server. I have checked the code and the mods are not too much, or out of sync that would cause BSFN to fail on server.
    After this i changed the custom BSFNs DLL back to COPBASE, but still it fails on server.
    Please help.

Thanks,
    Priya
    Did you checked the package build compile log ? If you have a compile log attach here.
    JDEE1Tips
    Systemic Software Solutions
    Oracle Gold Partner
    Training & Consulting - Remote CNC & JDE Managed Services
    www.JDEE1Tips.com | www.systemicsoftware.com | www.jdedwardstraining.in

Thread Information