Cost Method 08

kharner

Hello all,

I have a question regarding what causes cost method 08 - our purchasing base cost method - to update at voucher match.

My company is currently on JDE World A7.3

Is there some code inside the actual voucher match program (P4314) that triggers the purchasing base cost to update?

The question stems from a situation where one of our part numbers was voucher matched (Invoice to PO) last week and we found that the purchasing cost base did not update despite the invoice piece cost being different than the PO piece cost.

I have honestly researched this matter for some time but have been unsuccessful in coming up with a definitive answer on what, inside of JDE, causes the purchasing cost method to update at voucher match.

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Kevin

Hello all,

I have a question regarding what causes cost method 08 - our purchasing base cost method - to update at voucher match.

My company is currently on JDE World A7.3

Is there some code inside the actual voucher match program (P4314) that triggers the purchasing base cost to update?

The question stems from a situation where one of our part numbers was voucher matched (Invoice to PO) last week and we found that the purchasing cost base did not update despite the invoice piece cost being different than the PO piece cost.

I have honestly researched this matter for some time but have been unsuccessful in coming up with a definitive answer on what, inside of JDE, causes the purchasing cost method to update at voucher match.

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Kevin
Hi Kevin, did you ever discover the answer to this?
Mike

Back