Assembly Inclusion Rules - Derived Calculation Math Functions

Generic

Can anybody point me to a list of math functions available for use in the Derived Calculation field of the Assembly Inclusion screen (3293)?

My searches in this forum, Oracle, and the internet have not been productive.

Today, I'd like to convert a float into an integer (via floor, truncate, as int, or what have you).

These are the only ones I know of, but we are running an older version of JDE World, so there may have been updates since we last upgraded.

*********** From Help on F3293 Derived Calc field **********************************
To define trigonometric functions, use the following notations (where 20 is radians):

Sine = SIN(20)

Cosine = COS(20)

Tangent = TAN(20)

Arc-Tangent = ARCTAN(20)

Also, non-trig functions such as SUBSTR, CONCAT, and usual arithmetic operators.

Hope that helps!

Janet Hoffmann
Nidec Motor Corporation

These are the only ones I know of, but we are running an older version of JDE World, so there may have been updates since we last upgraded.

*********** From Help on F3293 Derived Calc field **********************************
To define trigonometric functions, use the following notations (where 20 is radians):

Sine = SIN(20)

Cosine = COS(20)

Tangent = TAN(20)

Arc-Tangent = ARCTAN(20)

Also, non-trig functions such as SUBSTR, CONCAT, and usual arithmetic operators.

Hope that helps!

Janet Hoffmann
Nidec Motor Corporation

Thank you kindly, but I looking for functions that aren't already represented by the help screen's examples.

Back