Standalone 9.2 installation

Hi blkeeley,

You have to copy the tnsnames.ora file from c:\Oracle\E1local\Network\Admin to X:\app\<Non admin userprofile>\product\12.1.0\network\admin

Note: <Non admin userprofile> is the user name which you provided while installing Oracle 12c 32 bit client

During the installation process no any errors, but when I run the explorer got the two error about the "CALLBSFN.dll". any solution to solve this?
Image 035.jpg Image 036.jpg

Hi Jaychung,

You have to Install Microsoft Visual C++ RTL 2013 (x86) to avoid load BSFN failed error.

Hi blkeeley,

You have to copy the tnsnames.ora file from c:\Oracle\E1local\Network\Admin to X:\app\<Non admin userprofile>\product\12.1.0\network\admin

Note: <Non admin userprofile> is the user name which you provided while installing Oracle 12c 32 bit client

Thanks you so much. Little by little, I'll get there!

After I install E1, it prompts me to install features. However, it gets hung up at 94% when it tries to run the deletedomain.cmd. I am running a clean install of Windows 7 Pro 64 bit SP1. All the other components installed correctly. It sat at 94% for 24 hours before I killed it and tried again.

Any thoughts?
OUI_InstallFeatures.jpg DeleteDomain_CMD.jpg

Attached also is the log file.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• installActions2015-12-15_09-56-07AM.log.txt
    124.1 KB · Views: 18
After I install E1, it prompts me to install features. However, it gets hung up at 94% when it tries to run the deletedomain.cmd. I am running a clean install of Windows 7 Pro 64 bit SP1. All the other components installed correctly. It sat at 94% for 24 hours before I killed it and tried again.

Any thoughts?
View attachment 18158View attachment 18159

Attached also is the log file.

Thanks in advance.

Faced similar issue with Windows 8.1. Had to kill at the end. I un-installed E1 9.2 using universal install and turned off windows firewall and McAfee antivirus before starting 9.2. All went well

Weblogic Admin Server info?

Capture.jpg

Any thoughts on what I am to do here? I am able to get in to E1 StandAlone. But, cannot launch the web client. I think it is b/c this failed...
Capture2.PNG

In this step installer expects you to enter new password for weblogic(admin) user.
Try something like: welcome01

After jumping through some hoops to install Standalone 9.2, contacting Oracle support few time for help, installing about 5-6 pre-requisite software and finally get it working, I found out what some critical tables are missing and it is impossible to create or make any transactions in the Standalone 9.2.
Again, opening a ticket . Oracle support teams provided me the following answer:
Oracle informs that the Standalone installation media has been pulled from the download sites in order to be re-mastered so it contains the missing data.
Some tables such as F0022 are missing that is affecting the Standalone 9.2 functionality in wide range. Bug reference: 22389941

Two weekends of troubleshooting, installing and searching forums are down to drain :(.Vvery disappointment for such buggy Standalone release .

I'm having an issue starting the web server. Starting Web Server hangs, then the message, "Could not start web server". I think the issue is in the jde.ini, #executable for starting web server; however, I don't know where to locate the .bat file. Please help.

can someone tell how to connect the e1local through sqldeveloper in 9.2 standalone release?

can someone tell how to connect the e1local through sqldeveloper in 9.2 standalone release?

Hi Rahul,

For connecting to E1local you have to decrypt the DB User (sys or system) password using ReconfigureDB.exe.

Follow the below steps to Decrypt the DB User password

1. Navigate to bin32 Location For example "C://E920_1/system/bin32".
2. Open the ReconfigureDB.exe
3. Left Side select the Option "Enhanced Encryption" and Right side provide the password you want to reset ( i.e admin)
4. Confirm the Password in next screen
5. Now you will receive the Message Saying that E1local password successfully reset"

Now open a command prompt and type sqlplus

Username : sys@E1local as sysdba
Password : admin

Now you will be able to connect to DB. However now you cant login into JDE, because JDE requires DB password should be Encrypted. For Login into JDE you need to encrypt the password using same ReconfigureDB.exe

1. Navigate to bin32 Location For example "C://E920_1/system/bin32".
2. Open the ReconfigureDB.exe
3. Left side provide the password (admin) and Right side select the option "Enhanced Encryption" and click ok

Now try to login into Standalone E920, It will work fine. So for login into DB using sqlplus or sql developer you have to decrypt the password and Once you are done with your Database activity encrypt the password so that you will be able to login into JD Edwards Standalone 9.2.

Best Regards
JDEE1Tips

As an alternative,You can import F0002 and F00022 data from another installation in 9.1 with demo data.

Cannot Use FDA. As the screen freezes on loading objects.
Anyone Facing this?
After Installation only built xref... Only FDA is not working.

To everyone in this thread - JDE has once again re-released the 9.2 Standalone version today. I haven't gone through the installation yet, but it'd be interesting for everyone if anyone has been able to install the latest version...

To everyone in this thread - JDE has once again re-released the 9.2 Standalone version today. I haven't gone through the installation yet, but it'd be interesting for everyone if anyone has been able to install the latest version...

Hey Jon,

I downloaded and am re-sinstalling. I can get in to Solution Explorer. Running the UTB I can see that in the F0002 and F00022 there is now data.

As part of the install, it prompted me to re-install the WLSH4A Web Client. But, once again, it hangs at 94%. At the step Executing command c:\en920_1\system\jas\wls_scripts\deleteDomain.cmd. That's with Norton anti-virus as well as the firewall disabled based on a suggestion from earlier in this thread.

Any thoughts on that one?

Back