Standalone 9.2 installation

No need to override the default browser (not sure if it is even possible).
Let jde to spawn an ie window/process, and ignore it.
Just, open url http://localhost:9200/jde in chrome
Enter user/password and select DEMO920 environment

1623810695395.png

1623810765380.png

Did anybody have follow error and knows how to fix it? I trying to manually install WLSH4A client but still have the same error

An error occurred during the interview for this component: EnterpriseOne WLSH4A Web Client 2.0.0.0.4 . WebLogic Server does not appear to be installed. No WebLogic Server entries were found in the *** 32-bit *** registry. Please install WebLogic Server using a 32-bit JDK and restart the H4A installer
How to solve this problem plzz explain

I followed a guide to install JDE standalone 9.2 on Windows 10. Everything worked fine till I tried "Install E1Local 12c DB" in "EnterpriseOne Oracle 12c Database Engine". It is eventually giving "Oracle Database Installation: The command failed with error 1". Can somebody help me out on this? Or if someone has a guide please share.

I have fixed the issue somehow but am now facing an issue when trying to login JDE E1 with "DEMO" username and password (it was ment 1.png ioned in the guide). Attaching screenshots of what it is showing.
I followed a guide to install JDE standalone 9.2 on Windows 10. Everything worked fine till I tried "Install E1Local 12c DB" in "EnterpriseOne Oracle 12c Database Engine". It is eventually giving "Oracle Database Installation: The command failed with error 1". Can somebody help me out on this? Or if someone has a guide please share.

2.png

Back