Fat client (E1) menu

adeel

VIP Member
Hello there

Me again :)

I installed clean installation of fat client on windows 7 enterprise machine and getting error below.

22 Sep 2015 13:39:37,114 [SEVERE] - [RUNTIME] VTFormRenderAdaptee: renderHTML4: failed to render: java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for base name nls.CPResource, locale en

Localhost open E1 page fine but stuck when I open any application or BV etc. Well error says render issue but do not know how to resolve.

Thanks in advance.

Go into your jas.ini and comment out below section in it

[EVENTS]
initialContextFactory=
jndiProviderURL=

Chan

This happened to me recently. My support team was able to resolve the issue by changing my Internet Explorer security settings. Go to the Security tab in IE Tools and select the "Local Intranet" zone. Slide the security setting to the lowest level, uncheck the "Enable Protected Mode", then reboot.

Thanks I will take a look. We have GPO across the board for IE and have same setting for other machine which is working fine.

plus one

This happened to me recently. My support team was able to resolve the issue by changing my Internet Explorer security settings. Go to the Security tab in IE Tools and select the "Local Intranet" zone. Slide the security setting to the lowest level, uncheck the "Enable Protected Mode", then reboot.

+ 1
This did it for me and i was able to get local webdev working. Thanks

Hi all,

this has just started to happen on our E9.1 dev clients now (still running on Windows 7) . We are on TR 9.1.5 and using IE11. I have tried many possible combination of IE security and compatability settings as suggested by Oracle and others but still have problems with local browser not rendering any applications correctly . The JAS log indicates as below.

23 Apr 2019 18:50:26,235 [APP ] - [RUNTIME] WL:WatchlistManager:getManager:Obtaining the WatchlistManager singleton
23 Apr 2019 18:50:26,236 [SEVERE] - [RUNTIME] VTFormRenderAdaptee: renderHTML4: failed to render: java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for base name nls.CPResource, locale

Does anybody have any other suggestions which might fix this - i assume this is caused by some windows update patches as prior to 17th April this was working (yes we have tried to uninstall latest updates but so far no luck).

Regards,

Andrew Holder

Back