NER Copy

Nope, I installed the 64 bit version (x64). I'll try the 32 bit version.

OK I tried the 32 bit version but now I'm getting procedure entry point errors like I mentioned in my post 6 months ago (May).

Neal, Sorry I missed your post from May. I am able to reproduce this now, so I should be able to work out a fix.

thanks
Craig

Well, not a fix but a workaround. Copy ICUUC.DLL from the E1 foundation (c:\e920\system\bin32 for example) and put it in the folder with NERDup.exe. For some reason, Win10 is loading it from SysWOW64. Another choice is to copy NERDup.exe to the foundation and run it from there.

Craig

I copied the ICUUC.DLL to the C:\Program Files (x86)\PatWel Group Inc\NERDup folder and it's working now.

Many thanks for your help.

Hi Craig

Thanks for looking into this.
I've tried both options and I still get the same message. windows 7 SP1 64bit FAT Client

Which message are you referring to? Did you install the 32bit version of the Redistributable Package?

I have is copied new NER object token is with some other project, when I tried to it find the project name having the token there's no other project.

Hi Craig,

I am still having some issues on 9.2 client (TR9.2.5.3) where i get the "Unable to start application correctly 0xc000007b". I see latest version is from 2016 to download but can't see anything specific to 64bit? I searched for solution used by others but none seem to work. Any info would be appreciated. Btw - I use NERDup on 9.0 and 9.1 clients and they work fine, and thanks for your great utilities through the years!

Hi Craig,

I am still having some issues on 9.2 client (TR9.2.5.3) where i get the "Unable to start application correctly 0xc000007b". I see latest version is from 2016 to download but can't see anything specific to 64bit? I searched for solution used by others but none seem to work. Any info would be appreciated. Btw - I use NERDup on 9.0 and 9.1 clients and they work fine, and thanks for your great utilities through the years!
Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the kind words. We don't have a 64bit version of NERDup yet, assuming you are on a 9.2 64bit dev client. Hoping to get it done over the winter holiday.

thanks,
Craig

Thanks Craig, I'll keep an eye out for it. Anything to make dev life easer as you get older is appreciated :)

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the kind words. We don't have a 64bit version of NERDup yet, assuming you are on a 9.2 64bit dev client. Hoping to get it done over the winter holiday.

thanks,
Craig

Hi Craig,

I wanted to see if your team was able to update your product to work for a 64bit dev client? My work at RF-SMART requires our team to copy old versions of our NER's and we currently don't have a solution for this on a 64bit fat client.

Any updates would be much appreciated!

Thanks,
Steve

Hi Craig,

We are in the process of moving our E1 9.0 develpoment system into the cloud on AWS and I'm testing NER Copy on a virtual PC running Windows Server 2019 Standard and I'm getting Entry Point Not Found errors. I've copied the ICUUC.DLL as before but the errors are complaining about the ustdio.dll ((which exists in the bin32 folder) and icu18n.dll (which does not exist in the bin32 folder).

I trried installing both versions of Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 C++ redistributable package but it says they are already installed.

Does NER Copy run on a Windows Server 2019 client? If it does, do you have any ideas on how I can fix the issue?

Thanks,
Neal

Hi Craig,

Don't worry I've fixed it. I had copied the ICUUC.DLL to the Start Menu\Programs folder (I used open file location) instead of the correct folder by mistake.

Neal

Back