Integration of Big data with JDE

mudit089

Hi Everyone,

Is it possible, that we can integrate JDE with big data and get some predictive analysis. I researched little bit in this direction but can't get enough information. All I found till yet is oracle has developed "In memory sales advisor" module which provides you real time graphical analysis at application level. I strongly feel that predicting consumer behaviour apart from customers could be vital for any enterprise.

Thanks & Regards,
Mudit

You are mixing a copuple of things.

1) Big data storage and processing. It's not possible in JDE you need hadoop, claudera and so on...
2)In memory sales advisor.It's based on the Oracle db 12c in memory option.
3)Graphical analysis. It's implemented in JDE with OVR

What's the source of your big data?

Hey, thanks for your reply. Yes, could be possible that I am mixing few things. I am just trying to connect dots. My source of big data will be JDE data only for the time being. I want to analyse customer behavior interactions and reveal there pattern and trends accordingly.
Regarding graphical analysis I know we can achieve this using OVR, but I was wanted to have this sort of analysis at application level without using OVR. Well that's not much of my concern. Main concern is how we can use JDE data for big data analysis?

Hey, thanks for your reply. Yes, could be possible that I am mixing few things. I am just trying to connect dots. My source of big data will be JDE data only for the time being. I want to analyse customer behavior interactions and reveal there pattern and trends accordingly.
Regarding graphical analysis I know we can achieve this using OVR, but I was wanted to have this sort of analysis at application level without using OVR. Well that's not much of my concern. Main concern is how we can use JDE data for big data analysis?

Hi,

Have you completed integrating this with JDE? If not, we do have a platform for Big data which can be integrated with JDE.

Back