BSFN Web Exception

KSK

KSK

Well Known Member
Hi All,

While running Interactive application, I am getting the attached error message on the business function, these business functions are working good independently.

This issue is occurring once in every three transaction, Please help me on the solution.

Please have the attached log files. Thanks in advance.

Error Message: CallObject error. See JAS logs for more details: COSE#1002 Connection failed: LOCALHOST:6016

Attachments

• 187811-Error msg1.zip
    211.9 KB · Views: 48
There might be some fucntion running Async and not able to get the info it need.

Chan

Just out of curiosity, how are you running the business functions independently?

I suspect this is related with connection issue. As per your email it's working on development client but not in server. You can try to call any standard BSFN from your P59100 application and see whether you ar egetting any error related with Web Exception. Your CNC guy can throw some light on this. You can try with full package build in DV910.

Thanks

HI Larry Jones,

I have taken the Business function where i a getting the exceptions and called those BSFN in an new custom interactive application(Just for testing), they are working good .

Hi RK ,

This issue is getting triggered in my development machine , Full Packages are already taken.

Oracle suggested me to keep a common port for Enterprise Server JDENET port and JAS Server JDENET Listening port in jas.ini, I have done the changes but no luck.

HI ,

Please have attached jas.ini,jde.ini and log file . Please guide me on the solution.

Attachments

• 187836-INI Settings.zip
    135.5 KB · Views: 23
Looks like your web server has different connect & listen ports.

Chan

Was there any solution to this? i am getting same error in my fat client, Cannot run any standard BSFN in the application, get web exception error.

Back