JDeveloper Login error

erp_jde

When trying to connect to JDeveloper from JD Edwards 9.1 the Sign-in screen is popping up.

I have attached the required screenshots for the same. Kindly look into it.

Attachments

• 184553-BSSV ERROR 1.JPG
    184553-BSSV ERROR 1.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 108
Hi,

when exactly this error is popping up?
Have you configured the jde.ini properly?

when we are trying to value class in JDeveloper it is asking for the credentials. I have verified ini files.

The deadline is approaching and all our team is clueless
confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Is that the IP to your machine?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, dont know why that is popping up....also once i enter the credentials its giivng login failed.

Hi,

Just wondering how you have fixed this issue ? Since I am facing the same issue.

Thanks,
Nareen

Hello Nareen,

The issue is because of improper configuration of JDBJ.ini and Jdeinterop.ini files which is present under "ini/sbf" folder.

In JDBJ.ini file, Make sure your server is pointed to the correct one in "JDBj-BOOTSTRAP DATA SOURCE" section.

Still if you have the issues, you can capture the log & see what is causing the issue.

Hi Saikiran ,

Thanks for your reply.

I am getting following error

com.jdedwards.database.base.JDBException: [INVALID_DATASOURCE_TYPE] Type Override for DataSource Oracle Database is not supported.
09 Sep 2017 20:07:28,280 [Line -1] [AWT-EventQueue-0] [SEVERE] - [BASE] com.jdedwards.database.base.JDBException: [INVALID_DATASOURCE_TYPE] Type Override for DataSource Oracle Database is not supported. com.jdedwards.database.base.JDBException: [INVALID_DATASOURCE_TYPE] Type Override for DataSource Oracle Database is not supported.
09 Sep 2017 20:07:28,283 [Line -1] [AWT-EventQueue-0] [SEVERE] - [BASE] com.jdedwards.base.spec.SpecException: [INVALID_DATASOURCE_TYPE] Type COMPTBLE-F0092 for DataSource {1} is not supported. com.jdedwards.database.base.JDBException: [INVALID_DATASOURCE_TYPE] Type Override for DataSource Oracle Database is not supported.
09 Sep 2017 20:07:28,283 [Line -1] [AWT-EventQueue-0] [SEVERE] - [BASE] com.jdedwards.base.spec.SpecException: [INVALID_DATASOURCE_TYPE] Type COMPTBLE-F0092 for DataSource {1} is not supported. com.jdedwards.base.spec.SpecException: [INVALID_DATASOURCE_TYPE] Type COMPTBLE-F0092 for DataSource {1} is not supported.
09 Sep 2017 20:07:28,284 [Line -1] [AWT-EventQueue-0] [SEVERE] - [INTEROP] Unable to get initialize UserSession c

[JDBj-BOOTSTRAP DATA SOURCE]
name=System - 910
databaseType=I
server=***** (I have provided the server name here)
serverPort=
database=System - 910
physicalDatabase=SY910
owner=
lob=true
unicode=true
databaseInstance=

Thanks,
Nareen
E1 910 TR 9.1.5.2

I'm also facing the same issue a few days ago . This issue occur because of improper configuration of JDBJ.ini and Jdeinterop.ini files which is present under "ini/sbf" folder. I hope your able to find the solution.

Back