Standard Work Order Routing F3003

Vince T

Hi,

This is a backend question. Given a record in the table F3003, how do I find the Work Order Model that the record is associated with?

Thanks,

Vince

Still not sure what you're referring to.

Is this for a manufacturing organization or service organization or equipment maintenance or ...?

I suspect based on your terminology that you're looking at things from a maintenance or service perspective and my ignorance of those areas is causing my confusion.

In Manufacturing, there exists "standard templates" called Bill of Materials and Standard Routings. Together these two types of templates describe the standard for what is needed to manufacture a specific part.

Manufacturing "Work Orders" are specific instances where a Work Order is created to build X qty of Part A by a certain date. The work order may be created using a copy of the standard templates (BOM - F3002, Routing - F3003). This is a point-in-time copy. Additions, deletions, changes may be made to the WO specific parts list and routing entries. These primarily exist in the F3111 and F3112 tables.

You're right, it's from maintenance.

I'm doing a data migration from JDE EnterpriseOne 8.9 to Maximo, specifically, migrating all preventative maintenance related records to Maximo (I'm relatively new to JDE). From my understanding, F4801 is the Work Order table and any records in that table with Work Order type equals to Model (watyps='M') are templates used to create maintenance Work Order. From the front end, these Model Work Orders have Labor records associate to them (these labor records are called Task in Maximo). The problem I'm facing is I don't know how to get to those labor records from the back-end given that I know the Model Work number.

Thanks

If you are looking at work orders in F4801, the routing records you need to associate them with would be in F3112. The two files can be joined by the work order number (F4801/wadoco = F3112/wldoco). Hope this helps.

Prathibha

That's what I thought at first, but when I tried joining them using the query below (I'm only interested in Model Work Order), I got an empty result set back.

select * from proddta.f4801 s join proddta.f3112 t on s.wadoco = t.wldoco where s.watyps = 'M';

If I set the where clause to s.watyps <> 'M', then I got lots of rows.

Thanks

Back