E1 Menu Options Disappear

mfamb

We recently upgraded to a new iSeries. Since we have done that we have experienced intermittant problems with menu options disappearing on the web clients. We use WebSphere installed on standalone servers for accessing E1. Usually the users can either refresh or get out of E1 and log back in and the menus reappear, but sometimes it takes multiple attempts. Has anyone else seen this?

Did you try to refresh menu cache? if yes then i would check whethar menus tables has data.

Thanks
AD

We did try to clear cache, but it doesn't always clear up the issue. It is very intermittant and when it is not working for some users it is fine with others.

We had a similar situation about a year ago and it was caused by a websphere upgrade.

We did not upgrade WebSphere, but do you remember exactly what you did to fix the issue?

What browser your users have? I would try to delete all (cookies, form data etc.) and let them login back to see that helps.

Thanks
AD

Most are using IE, but it also happens in Firefox. I have gotten to the point I believe it is a WebSphere issue, but not sure what it is and why it showed up .

Hi mfamb, with Mozilla I never had this type of issue, I'm using OAS 10 and with IE I had a few time ago a similar issue. We applied a Group Policies for cleaner the cookies/temporal files and ready.

Back