BSSV save payload and reuse in next run

ONYX

ONYX

Well Known Member
Hello all.

I am developing interfaces for jde with BSSV’s. Let’s say it is substitution of different Z-Table processing ube’s with custom BSSV’s. Like any Z-Table request every BSSV request should be stored in database and has flag - Processed Successfully/Unsuccessfully.
It is important to store all unique requests to BSSV’s and in case of faulty be able to rerun same BSSV with the same payload (input value object).

Is it possible to save BSSV input value object (raw xml) into database and reuse those values in subsequent calls of the same BSSV?

Let’s say, we need 1’st request of BSSV be able to save input value object (raw xml) into database.
2’nd request has a reference to 1’st request, reads 1’st request (raw xml data), populates values of input value object from saved raw xml and performs default processing.

Please share your experience regarding the topic.
Cheers!

Yes, it's possible, but you need manual coding and in my honest opinion it's a poor architecture.
My suggestion, to address this requirements, is to buy a middleware (es. Oracle SOA, WebMethods) or use a opensource product.

Regards

Bruno Condemi

Bruno,
Thank you for your reply.

At the moment we are using SOA for some of our processes, however we haven't found reliable tool for this small task.
There is "Error Hospital" functionality in SOA, and still it is not flexible for this.

I have already created (almost
smirk.gif
) custom Error Hospital with recovery/reprocessing, error reporting functionality.

Pure Java (for BSSV) and custom DB tables (for logging, recovery) is the answer for this task

Answering on my own question, yes it is possible - XMLEncoder, XMLDecoder are easily handle input/output structures for BSSV into/out of DB.

Cheers!

Hi ONYX, can you please share more details on how you accomplished saving the payload?

Back