File langue

Amien

Well Known Member
Hi,

Can someone tell me what serves each file from these files?

<ul type="square">1. V15102-01 : JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0 Business Accelerator for France 3.0
2. V15856-01 : JD Edwards Enterprise One Country-Specific Setup and Processes for Europe Localization 9.0 French Implementation Guides
3. V24662-01 : JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0 Update 2 - French Language Installation v2
4. V22728-01 : JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0 Fulfillment Management System - French
5. B45498-01 : VDK version 6.1.2 Windows Other Supported Languages/Locales [/list]

best regards

I think you're trying to download the french language pack.

You need to go to edelivery.oracle.com and register to download these.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
I think you're trying to download the french language pack.

You need to go to edelivery.oracle.com and register to download these.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have all files, I just want to know what is the usefulness of each file.
And in my version 9.0/8.98 JDE tools, I installed the French language (V14246-01 : JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0 - French Language Installation - Microsoft Local Database) in my environment, but my problem is that the title of each page is always in English and especially the forms are in English. example in image : Image FR

Best regards

after installing, did you create a package ? did you also change your user profile to be the french language for the specific user you're logging in as ?

</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
after installing, did you create a package ? did you also change your user profile to be the french language for the specific user you're logging in as ?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes of course, did you see the image it is in french exept the title of the page (in exemple Work with Business Units) and forms (address book, BU search,...).

Back