Release dates

szwarcu

Hello,

lately I got the screen of some JD Edwards releases with release dates. But I have no information on where this document came from (website).

Do you know maybe the web address where I can find the list of releases with release dates for:

JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
Oracle Database (with patches)
BI Publisher

Thank you in advance. I am asking because uncle google and oracle.com gave no useful results and I know such exists.

S.

We need to upgrade from Xe to 9.1. Can we upgrade directly from Xe to 9.1 or do we need to upgrade to some 8.x version first and then upgrade to 9.1

We need to upgrade from Xe to 9.1. Can we upgrade directly from Xe to 9.1 or do we need to upgrade to some 8.x version first and then upgrade to 9.1

Hey,

We are Platinum partner of Oracle for last 25 years and would like to help you with this upgrade.

Please send your requirements to my email address [email protected]. We can schedule a call with my regional Director and discuss further!

Regards
Surya Saluri
Syntax

Man, if they're on year 5 of their Xe upgrade, they're going to need much more than just 1 platinum partner - or they went SAP :)

Back