How to upgrade my database driver on my OAS server

SherwoodPark

I haven't upgraded my Oracle database from 10g to 11g yet. And I'm preparing to do so in a couple of days. I have successfully changed the oracle database driver of my enterprise servers from 10g to 11g, but I have no idea how to change my Oracle database driver in my web server. Can anyone help? My Web server is OAS 10g running with E1 9.0.

You can do all this though Server Manager. Upload the new JDBC driver to Server Manager and push it to your web servers though there. Be sure to remove the old JDBC drivers from the web servers as well. This also can be done through Server Manager.

If you want to do it manually then just place the new driver in the 'applib' directory for each installed JAS instance and remove the old one from there. This is all Server Manager is doing behind the scenes.

Hi I am facing the same problem. I have SOA installed on my webserver 10.1.3.1 while my database version is 11.2.0.3. Oracle client version on ENT server is 11.2.0.3 and DEPLOYMNET server is also 11.2.0.3

I have uploaded JDBC drivers to server Manager at Deploymnet server and then installed to all instances (Home, PY, PD, DV). Restarted both ENT and JAS servers but still the result is the same. I am getting message

"The Security Server is down or cannot be reached. Please contact the System Administrator"

Can anyone Help me to get rid of this message.

Back