Where from I can download JDEdwards EnterpriseOne 8.12 Standalone Demo.

Rauf

Rauf

VIP Member
I browsed edelivery.oracle.com to download JDEdwards EnterpriseOne 8.12 Standalone demo.I also tried to follow the steps listed at http://peoplesoft.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/jdedwards-l/jde-812-installation-1156462. But could not find the files(part # B23641-02 ). Where from I get the installer files of the same ?

OR

Where from I can download JDEdwards EnterpriseOne 8.12 Standalone Demo. Please do not say just edelivery.oracle.com.
tongue.gif

Rauf,

It is not apparently available to download. If you need it, you will have to specifically request it from Oracle.

8.12 is now out of premier support.

Only 9.0 and 9.1 is available from edelivery.oracle.com

If you need disks for 8.12 - you will have to specifically put in a SR on the Oracle website and provide a business reason (ie, if you're still using 8.12 for example) for why they should provide you with that version.

Rauf

You shouldn't pay anything. Demo Jr is available from edelivery.oracle.com for free. If you have a support contract with Oracle, they should provide the 8.12 version to you if you ask nicely.

Ohkie.
But I am new to JDE. I need to use this DEMO only for self training. As I don't hold 'support contract with Oracle ', will they provide the DEMO copy ?

no.

If you're new to this - why don't you instead download the 9.1 version from edelivery.oracle.com - why do you need the 8.12 version ?

Because the 8.12 install is SIMPLE, when you compare it against the 9.1 standalone =D

ummm - they're the same ?

except the OUI piece

In fact, I think the 9.1 is actually easier. The 8.12 Demo install was always a pain...

Hello,
I'm too happy to find this topic although it's created a little long time ago

Can anybody please please tell me which part should be downloaded for the standalone 9.0 in http://edelivery.oracle.com. I was tired to look for the correct one among thousand of zip archives
I'm very new to JDE and would like to have a standalone installed in my Windows7 for study.

Thank you so so much and look forward to your responses! It's very urgent.

Back