Rename BI Publisher Output Befor Email

anishshetty

Hi ,

I have a requirement to create a Daily Sales report with information Sales Order Detail and few other related tables and use BI Publisher for formatting the report and emailing it . The data selection for the report limits the records selected to the previous day . The Daily Sales report needs to be renamed to the previous day's date before emailing it out using the Burst & Delivery option .

Any ideas on how to achieve the renaming part ?

Regards ,
Anish S ,
E812 ,

Hi Anish,

You can override the subject of a BI publisher, can u attch the screen shot of P95620 of bursting screen.

I think Anish wants to rename the report not the subject of email. Not possible to rename the report dynamically and send email. A service request/fix is logged and we have to wait untill oracle releases update on this.

If it is just subject you can do that as Munir is asking. send the screen shot of burst screen.

HI Vijay,

Thank you for your code.

I have succeeded to bring the Company name & Address as per your advice. Is it possible to bring Logo of the Company?

Thank you.

Regards

Gopu

Did Oracle ever add attachment renaming functionality to BI Publisher? I need to rename the output of my reports before emailing.

Back