TM_TRAN_CANCELLED error

jdepgmmer

we are trying to call the bsfn "F43121UpdateLineSplitInRecRout" and we are getting this error on the server.. has anyone come across this error? we are calling this bsfn using BSSV

We are also getting same error for our BSSV. We are still trying to figure out what the issue is...

14 Jun 2010 15:50:55,810 [Line ?] [WARN ] - [RUNTIME] *ERROR* CallObject@9028a4: CallObject.executeRequest(): Problem executing function [NBC_PurchaseOrderCommit] lib [] TM_TRAN_CANCELLED was received from CallObject user:OMSSYSPROD Env:JPD812
14 Jun 2010 15:50:55,825 [Line ?] [SEVERE] - [INTEROP] Fail to execute BSFNMethod com.jdedwards.system.kernel.CallObjectSystemException: TM_TRAN_CANCELLED was received from CallObject com.jdedwards.system.connector.dynamic.ServerFailureException: Fail to execute BSFNMethod com.jdedwards.system.kernel.CallObjectSystemException: TM_TRAN_CANCELLED was received from CallObject
com.jdedwards.system.connector.dynamic.ServerFailureException: Fail to execute BSFNMethod com.jdedwards.system.kernel.CallObjectSystemException: TM_TRAN_CANCELLED was received from CallObject

I have seen this occur when a database error is generated by the Business Function (eg: a duplicate key error). The function runs fine when called from a regular E1 app and the database error is ignored (although written to the logs). But when called from a Business Service, then the transaction will roll back.

Dave

Hello All,

Even i am facing the same issue.

"Fail to execute BSFNMethod com.jdedwards.system.kernel.CallObjectSystemException: TM_TRAN_CANCELLED was received from CallObject".

Getting this error when i am calling BSFN from BSSV.

BSFN runs fine when called from normal objects.

Whats the fix for this issue?

It may NOT run fine when called from "normal objects" if those normal objects have transaction processing turned on. I would start by debugging the BSFN to see if you can determine the DB action that is failing. You may need to fix the BSFN.

I came across this error and this is because of primary key violation in any of the tables involved in the transaction. We cannot find the issue when looking at BSSV logs need to go to JDE debug log to find this.

Regards,
Sekhar
JD Edwards Application Developer.

Back