RunUBEXML Process - Getting Error

Chirag Parmar

Hi All,

I am new to this forum and the main reason to join is to acquire good knowledge on JDE.
Currently I am facing an issue with RUNUBEXML and I need help from experts here.
I am trying to execute this command on the command prompt of the JDE Batch server:
"runubexml S jdeRequest.xml R34A400_full.xml"
but it throws an error saying
"runubexml Could not initialize ENV handle for User in Environment"
We have an enterprise and batch server on windows 2003. I am trying to connect to batch server via rdp and executing this command.
We do not have a client installed on batch server.

please suggest what needs to be done to avoid the error and get the file created. thanks a lot

Regards,
Chirag

You probably do not have a valid jde username/password/env in your jdeRequest.xml

Hi,

I have defined the same username, password and environment that I use to logon to JDE.
I am running it on Windows 2003, does it have aything to do with it?

Regards,
Chirag

Check length of your password.
it should not be more then 10 characters. JDE ignores the password charaters entered beyond 10 char while login.

Did you ever get this to work. We are having the same trouble except batch server is linux

Make sure you run runubexml as the user running EOne services (on UNIX/Win, ok if running as an EOne proxy user in iSeries)... otherwise the IPC resource handles will not let you talk to what you need to.

Back