Your Report has NOT been submitted successfully

krish_jde

Hello All,

I am getting this error in EnterpriseOne 9.0 when Submitting a UBE via the WEB.

<b>Your Report has NOT been submitted successfully</b>

UBE works perfectly fine when running on the server from the Fat Client. I tried Deleting the version and adding it again, deployed it but still the same error.

Did anyone come across this?

Please advice.

JDE 9.0/ iseries /AS400

Thank you,
Krish

I was getting this error a little while ago(E1 8.12). However when I received this error I was unable to submit the job to run on the server through Fat Client or the Web. It could run locally on the Fat client though.

It was the result of a jobq that was defined in JDE and the AS400, but was not contained in the library list of JDEUSER which was submitting the jobs on the AS/400.

--Mike S.

Hi,

I am facing the same problem in 9.0.
I created a NER, in that i did report interconnect to call report. When i run the application the report gets launched on server, but when i run on server the report is not getting launched... plz help if you have resolved this.

Regards
Srikanth

Did anyone get this resolved? I am seeing almost the same issue. Report version runs on FAT client, but not on WEB in PY812, but in DV812 it runs without issues.

I too got the same issue creating new version on web solved the issue and report submitted succesfully

Back