Match Voucher to Open Receipt - R470412 - Batch Program

sean

Match Voucher to Open Receipt - R470412 - Batch Program

Hi,
I need help in finding out errors produced by R470412.My client want to match receipts to invoices automatically. We are getting PO number, invoice number, vendor number and invoice amount. I entered the test information in P47040 application and populated all required fields in F47041,F47042,F47044.( Note : My client is not using Item number PO' always). After completing the information, I am running R470412 program in proof and final mode. It's giving me errors like under column error levels H and D. As per my understanding, these means errors at header and detail. But I can not figure it out where the errors are exactly. I would appreciate your help in finding details errors or is there any place we cans et to see detail errors.

We are on 8.12 and tool set 8.97.1

Thanks
Sean
confused.gif

Re: Match Voucher to Open Receipt - R470412 - Batch Program

Hi there
We have started to use this report recently to create matched vouchers, also non-stock PO's. It has taken a while to figure out the quirks but we seem to have it up and running.
I use the work center messages as a starting point, and always initially (for a new test case) run the report with debug logs on so I can search for business function errors. The standard stuff I am afraid to say.

I can tell you that if you just use set the required fields that are specified in the document, the upload does work.
There are some quirks and bugs, including a few open SARs that I am interested in seeing resolved.

I have attached our mapping document - you can try it and see if it works the same for you.

Regards,
Perusha

THank you for the response

Perusha,

We have a similar issue, so I was wondering if you could send me a copy of the mapping document that you use.

Many Thanks
smile.gif

Lou Bailey

I am also VERY interesting on your mapping

Hi there
Mappings are attached. The second tab has some notes that we provided to the external system that was populating the EDI tables.
Hope this helps
Regards,
Perusha

Attachments

• 150715-Mapping Doc Ext.xls
    76.5 KB · Views: 961

Perusha,

How do you deal with it if there are multiple receipts per PO line in the F43121.

Thanks,
H.

Hi Perusha:
Thanks for publishing the attachment. It will really help with a similar issue that I have mapping 810.
How do you create the 810s, I have already 850, 856, but I still trying to create one using data entry
Can you help me

Also, after I get the 810; what do I do to process it and create F0411/F0911, etc.
Thanks again
Carlos E. irigoyen

You need two F47042 records teh case of multiplle F43121 recipts records for a single F43111 PO line number, 1 F47042 line for each received line with the proper quantity received and map the value of F43121-PRNLIN to the F47042-SZURAB field

Back