History of JDE - part 1

altquark

altquark

Legendary Poster
I'm going through and cataloging some of the history behind Oneworld - someone asked me to clarify the "12 disciples" of JDE - and I thought it might be a good idea to put this on the List.

So - going back to my early record, the following is the list of the "12 disciples" - ie, the 12 Consultants that attended the VERY first CNC Training class in Denver held by Suzie Albright. I can't really put Suzie into the list since she got into consulting much later on as part of WWATG - there were others in the class (but they worked for the Training Department or Development). I think that this list is correct - can anyone double-check for me ?

The very first "12 disciples" of CNC are :

John Angele
Adrian Clegg
Robert Karsten
Todd Lansing
Nasir Mahmood
Todd Payton
John Philips
Vinod Ramaswamy
Dan Schmidt
Dieter Schnittler-Heusser
Jonathan Steel
Kyle Van Der Most

Its a pretty good list. I think I'm about 80% accurate ! Everyone who was subsequently taught Oneworld CNC was trained either directly or indirectly by one of these 12 ! Most of the above list are still working with JDE OneWorld and are independent consultants. I don't believe that any of these people still work for JDE.

I'm going to also try and put together a list for the "original" Advanced Technologies Group and the history behind that group - and somehow put together a list of names for the original tools development team. If you have suggestions - please email or message me !

Back