Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ST/OT thru EDI

ST/OT thru EDI

Does any of our JDElist have done ST/OT thru EDI. The standard JDE batch R47011 does not support ST/OT. Any inputs are welcome.

Thanks,
    Chandrakant Rana
    E1 Xe-9.0, AS/400, XML, BSSV
    E1 Integration,C,HTML,Java,CreateForm 3.0

RE: ST/OT thru EDI

You are right ! It doesnt support ! Workarounds are there but might create
    other problems.

Re: ST/OT thru EDI

---Wrong Post---
    Principal Business Systems Analyst
    Oshkosh Corporation

JDE Application 9.1
    JDE Tools Release 9.1.5.0
    Oralce

Noor,
    I appreciate your efforts in writing the detailed mail but i am not sure if you understood the requirements correctly. My requirements is i need to process a simple ST/OT which is Transfer Order within branch plants in company.
    There will be no Sales order existing in F42XX until i process the batch successfully.
    I am not consolidating any quantities or changing exisitng order. This process is just creation of Sales Order.

Thanks,
    Chandrakant Rana

The Sales Order Batch input is via UBE R47011 EDI Inbound Purchase Order Edit/Create. This UBE reads Order Headers from file F47011 and Order Details from F47012, edits the ata, and creates Sales Orders.

The Purchase Order Batch input is via UBE R4311Z1I PO Unedited Transaction Inbound Processor. This UBE reads Order Headers from file F4301Z1 and Order Details from F4311Z1, edits the data, and creates Purchase
    Orders.

Steps to create a Transfer Order:
    1. Insert F47011Order Header records
    2. Insert F47012 Order Detail records
    3. Insert F4301Z1 Order Header records
    4. Insert F4311Z1 Order Detail records
    5. Run R47011 – Inbound Sales Order Creation
    6. Run R4311ZI – Inbound Purchase Order Creation

Hope it helps you. Thanks!

I have an article on Batch Creation of St/Ot orders by Craig Potter which was published on JDTips. If you want, I can email it to you. Please let me know your email address.

Thanks much!
    Principal Business Systems Analyst
    Oshkosh Corporation

JDE Application 9.1
    JDE Tools Release 9.1.5.0
    Oralce

Noor,
    Thanks for your feedback. I already know this process processing ST & OT seperately thru EDI.

What i am trying is to create it in one only thru R47011. I am trying to dig into more details if i am successful i will try to write a document.

You can send me the ST/OT document to ccrana@yahoo.com if i can find something helpful.

Thanks,
    Chandrakant Rana

This is not ST/OT.. This is SO/OP..

We use transfer orders for consignment sales and bring these in via EDI. While we have other modifications to support this, the only thing I had to do to get the transfer order portion to work was to put the "To Branch" in F4211EditLine.szTransferOrderToBranch and specify a transfer order SOE version.
    E8.0/HPUX/Oracle

Dlusjde,
    Yeah i found out this and have deisgned a complete solution. However there are many other parameters which we need to set in specific to generate ST/OT.

I am not sure what version you are using for E1 but if you are on 8.xx then there are some other mods which you need to do to make it all work. this is very easy for Xe.

Thanks,
    Chandrakant Rana

Chan,
    Sorry, I forgot to mention about also putting the currency code in szTOEPOCurrencyCode. Other than that, the standard JDE upload logic has successfully created transfer orders for us this past 3 years. We are on ERP 8.0, so the changes you refer to may start with 8.1x and/or you may have more robust requirements than we do.
    E8.0/HPUX/Oracle

Thread Information