JD Edwards Client List

kgkrishnan

Hiall,

This is Krishnan from JD edwards pactice. Can anyone of you have list of JDE clients or JDE users( both E1 and World). or Please do tell me where I can get the list ofJD Edwards Client.
Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Gopal

Gopal,

Are you looking to Consult with that type of client - or looking to get some feedback on experiences?

The Indepentant Consultant realm, within the list - will, probably, protect their sources very well... but, we can help you identify clients that are co-existant...

Which Version(s) of E1 and World are you looking for? It would help to match you with a client that best fits where you are at, right?

(db)

OK - you owe me. I just spit coffee on my keyboard...
cool.gif

Glad to see there is still a good sense of humor out there:) Love the Springfield list;-)

Hi Krishnan,

If U are searching for JD Edwards clients list I can suggest approaching Email Data Group which provides the list of JD Edwards users which contains details such as Name, Email ID(opt-in), Contact Details, Location, industry etc. And they provide customized Email List of JD Edwards users as per the client request.

I bought from Email Data Group and the list fetched me expected results for my campaigns.

I Can Share their contact details also:

Call Us: (800) 710-4895

Email: [email protected]

I totally took the bait and followed the links. Ya'll are all very bad. :D And thank you, I needed the chuckle.

Back