Create PO Receipts

EYMLIN

I have a task to write a UBE to create big number of receipts instead of P4312 to create receipt one by one against PO line items. User will provide a list on excel to tell the PO#, line # and quantity or amount received. It will load it to JDE and generated receipts. Can you tell me which tables I should take care besides F43121. Do i need insert record to F0911/F0902, or is there any program I can use. We do not need deal with invertory, all those item are non-stock item. We need receipts to do 3 way match, and speed up process on AP side, that is only purpose. If anybody do that before, please share with me your experiense. Thanks a lot

Use EDI tables else if you try doing it yourself, you are in for big trouble. Use P47070 to upload the excel spread sheet and use R47071 to process the receipts. There is a way where you could do it in proof mode first check for errors and then process it in final mode.

Regards

Thanks for the info. I am going to write a custom appl. to fill in data to EDI files instead of P47070. Can you tell me where I can find mappig tables for EDI 861. Thanks a lot

Here you go.. the attachment for EDI861

Attachments

• 97885-edi861.doc
    51 KB · Views: 331
Hello, I know that it is an old thread (and a basic question, but I am new working with JDE) but how do you upload the excel sheet in P47070? Is it within th Add? and then return in the transaction to upload the header via the Revise Headers? or is there a way to upload all the mandatory fields for F47071 and F47072 in one shot in P47070?

thank you very much

(oneworld B73.3.1)

**we will use another way to populate directly the tables, so no more needed**

Last edited:
Back