EDI 860 Setup and testing

SMF4737

Hi,
I am trying to setup and test the EDI 860 transaction in ERP8.10. I was able to get the 850 to work by manually entering the data using the P47010, now I am trying to setup the data to change the order using the P47130 and the program keeps erroring out with no information in my work center.

Can somebody tell me what the required data is in the F47131 and F47132? Also, can anybody give me pointers on how the R47131 program works? And what the critical processing options are?

Thanks

Sam

I'm guessing that no one has replied to this because no one has any experience with this?

I've gone through the archives and did not find anything.
I'll check the Oracle site as well but if anyone has any documentation for this process using the R47131 it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike

If anyone is interested, I have got this to work. Very easy to set up. Only catch is that if you have any extra processing like setting fields based on conditions, you have to include that logic in the R47131. Especially on added lines. FYI.

I'm interested in EDI860 implementation JDE910.

Hi Mike,

I'm interested in Implementing EDI860 in JDE 910 environment, please email your contact number or email (vkraogogi@yahoo.com) for further discussion about the requirement.

Thanks,
vkrao.

If anyone is interested, I have got this to work. Very easy to set up. Only catch is that if you have any extra processing like setting fields based on conditions, you have to include that logic in the R47131. Especially on added lines. FYI.

Last edited:
Back