list of logged in user

bcywinski

Hi All,

Do You know how can I see which users are currently logged to the system

I am using OneWorld XE sp23

Thanx,
Bartek

F9312 contains security history - providing you have security turned on in your servers' .INI file. This isn't the absolutely ideal way to see if users are logged in - but it is the way that JDE has provided.

If you're on Citrix, and all your users are only connecting through citrix - then view the users that are running the published application - this is absolutely the nicest method of tracking user useage, and you can limit how many concurrent users use a published app.

If you're on the web - then web statistics can be used to demonstrate what the users are doing as well as SAW.

Lastly, there IS SAW for the windows client - which shows the kernel information - this shows the fat client connectivity useage to the system (and is located in \b7\system\bin32\serveradministrationworkbench.exe)

There was always some extra tools that allowed JDE to communicate with BMC - but I don't believe many companies went through and used this option - so it is unlikely that you have it.

Hope that helps.

I have found that SAW is the least reliable of the other choices you supplied. If using CITRIX the CITRIX Management console is the best.

Back