Download J.D. Edwards EnterpriseOne for Development !

altquark

altquark

Legendary Poster
Yes, its TRUE !!!

Oracle have placed EnterpriseOne in the hands of developers by ensuring its availability on edelivery.oracle.com !!!

Providing you are only using the software for Development or Demonstration purposes - AND you have met all of the requirements on their website - you can now download all of the 8.11 and 8.10 disks off the website ! Cool !

But, of course, you still need to be a partner I guess to be able to activate the license - yes ?

ikes! Can they just give us an FTP site or something 'easier' than downloading a dozen files that are over a half million megs (ok, almost that big)...

Ok - if we can download it, were can we pay to order the media instead.

I'll make the contact - and see where it goes!

(db)

Hi Daniel

From the Oracle FAQ:

Can I purchase CDs/DVDs for the products I downloaded?
Oracle Server Technology and Application products are available on CD/DVD which can be purchased on the Oracle Store. For licensed customers on Peoplesoft Enterprise, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne and JD Edwards World, CD/DVDs can be requested via Customer Care.

Regards Edmund

Hi Edmund,

I'm not a customer, I'm a partner (at least a few of us on the list are in the same issue).... Customers have 'almost always' been able to order the CD - but, we poor little (and very whiney) independents and partners of JDE->PPS->Oracle have not had that luxury (maybe, till now)...

I'll find out if we use the same channel to order (customer care or partner care) and get it posted back up here.

(db)

Just download the images over a time period. They are ISO's and you will need to burn them to CD's.

Back