OW Table list

P80010 will give a list of tables plus descriptions when you click on the visual assist. This will also give you a list of index from form exit and a listing of the fields that make up table.

Raman,
The list of the tables can be found into table F9860.
Select all records where SIOBNM = 'F%'.
The purpose maybe the description of the table can help you. Is the field SIMD also in F9860.

Hope this helps

Hi Raman & Carlos,

Raman,
Welcome aboard of JDEList.
Just a comment: attaching your release and system configuration information to your post is appreciated here, on JDEList. Please, do not forget next time. Thanks.

Carlos,

You are right with F9860, but the exact selection is:

F9860.SIFUNO = "TBLE"

this field contains the object type and this selection will list those tables too, where the object naming convention had been omitted, namely the table object ID starts with other character than 'F'.

Raman,

Some of the tables has attachment on F9860, but unfortunately they are mostly empty or does not contain valuable information.

A little help can for you, if you check the documents under the "system\models" subfolder of your local fat client directory.

Hope, help a bit.

Regards,

Zoltán

Mike,

P80010 doesnt exist as an application from 8.9 onwards. Dont know why they removed it. How ever some views and all the tables used by that application do exist (F98710 - F98713). So you can always make it again.

For those of you upgrading from Xe or 8.0 you could make a copy of this app if you want to carry it forward.

Any way back to list of tables,

Raman I have pdf that lists all the tables in OneWorld. Its kinda old so i am guessing it is only up to date with B7332

I am attaching the same

The Tech SIG has an enhancement request (2005-02) to restore P80010 for 8.9 and above. If we can ever get them posted on the Quest Web Site for voting we will let you all know.

Sue Shaw and Jean Driscoll

Sue

When I run P80010 in XE, nothing is found. Is there a UBE that needs to be run to populate the table that this appl is using?

Patty

Hi Patty,

To run P80010 correctly on XE requires to add some OCM mapings.
I will try to find it and let you know, if I found.

Regards,

Zoltán

Hi Patty again,

Here it is:

The white-paper is ott-00-0058 and you can download it as attachment of Solution ID 200783485 "Browse Table Definitions".

[ QUOTE ]
Prerequisite:
For tables F98711, F98712, F98713, add an Object Configuration Mapping (OCM) for each environment to point to the corresponding Central Object data source. You can determine the appropriate data source through the Environment Master program (P0094) located on menu GH9053. Choose the Row exit for Path Code. The Central Objects Data Source is located in the field labeled “Deployment Data Source”.

[/ QUOTE ]

Home this will help.

Regards,

Zoltán

Back