E1 8.11 WebLogic

m_e_wade

Couldn't find anything with a quick search, so I thought I'd ask. We have a customer that wants to run E1 8.11 on all Sun boxes including the JAS server, with Oracle and WebLogic. It looks like OraPSJDE stopped official support for WebLogic in December of '04.

Is anyone running 8.11 JAS on WebLogic anyway? And if so, where would I be likely to find the best documentation (or guesses) on how to do so?

I'm really interested in any documentation that might help. I've considered going to the last 8.93 Tools doc, which supports WebLogic (in 8.10), and try to make it work, but I'd appreciate any heads up on the reasons that would be REALLY stupid....or not.

Thanks,

-MEW

Weblogic was only supported for a brief period for tools release 8.93 (may be SP2 also).

But since your customer wants to go to 8.11, you can use only tools release 8.94 which does not support Weblogic...so right now for 8.11 you have no choice but to use WebSphere....or you could wait for Tools Release 8.95(Sep 2005) which is supposed to support OAS if they would prefer that...

Hope this helps

Hi MEW

JAS server is integrated with websphere weblogic was not supported at any
time by jde.

Thanks
Devi Misra
md2 systems inc

Back