Employee Self-Service

CNC Lister

How is ESS in E1 implemented for login purposes?
In World, the user logs in with there AB# as the UID and SSN# as the password but I do not know how it works in E1.

Is anyone using Employee Self-Service? How about Manager Self-Service?

We are using parts of both, and in the process of implementing other parts of both.
Do you have a specific question?

We are gearing up to implement leave, competency management (education, licensing, certification, statutory compliance, etc.), performance management (employee appraisals), benefits (enrollments), employee information (name, address and dependent changes).

We have the original ERP 8.0 Documentation CD and have downloaded documentation updates from Customer Connection but are having difficulty with much of the setup procedures.

Gee, this sounds like our frustrating efforts to implement. I had hoped to get more information on setup at the Dallas conference, but did not succeed. We had some luck with downloading the documentation from E1 8.11, I believe; It does have a section on setup and has helped some. We are working with Customer support on several issues right now as either the system is buggy or we're just not doing things right. I will pass your name onto our Payroll Manager so that you two can communicate directly with each other. Perhaps we can mutually share our successes!

Back