Demo Jr (oneworld XE)

jeffv

Does anybody know if there is a way I, as an independent not currently associated with a company, can get a copy of the XE demo Jr with SPC? I am looking to get back into the business and I am floundering on interviews because I can't remember the details of the software.

Please post here or email me benz169 at aol dot com (spam avoidance lol)

Hi Jeffy,

Currently, the only way for an independant to obtain the Standalone - is through an Oracle Customer... If you send me a personal email, I'll put you in touch.

Since you are an independant, I really recommned that you join the Oracle Partner Network (OPN) and regularly review the Oracle Technology Network (OTN). Per a conversation and questions during a recent Partners Webcast - I'm in the understanding that the standalone will be purchaseable/downloadable sometime in the future, like most of the Oracle developer tools.

(db)

We actually have a White Paper on the subject on our WEB Site.

Thanks, but I wasn't exactly looking to pay $299 for information about how to do this, I was just hoping someone would help me!!

As Daniel Bohner pointed out, there's no obvious way to get it entirely for free.

I guess I was hoping someone had an extra copy (XE 7333 or thereabouts) "laying around"
smile.gif

I would be willing to pay for somebody's trouble, but the verssion available for $299 isn't even the right version.

Anybody?

Back