X00TAX

menace

HI, I am trying to use the X00TAX business function to calculate tax using Vertex. I am able to create an Application where i send in the tax code, taxable amount, and i receive a tax amount in dollars and cents. ex. 7.36 but when i put the business function within an UBE and pass in the same information I receive a tax amount of 7 no cents. Help please. I welcome any ideas. I am on B9

Rounding off issue in X00TAX

HI, I am trying to use the X00TAX business function to calculate tax using Vertex. I am able to create an Application where i send in the tax code, taxable amount, and i receive a tax amount in dollars and cents. ex. 7.36 but when i put the business function within an UBE and pass in the same information I receive a tax amount of 7 no cents. Help please. I welcome any ideas. I am on B9

Please let me know if any one has found the solution for this . Thanks in advance

If you are not already using B0000182 in your program, it needs to be run first per JDE.

Business function B0000182 must run successfully before running this business function X00TAX.
THIS MUST RUN ON THE SERVER WHERE QUANTUM IS INSTALLED

Thanks

X00TAX function is working fine with vertex setup. Only issue is that the Tax Amount that I am getting at the output is not displaying the decimals and the amount is getting rounded off. Any help regarding this issue would be appreciated.

Probably you should take a look at P0018 and map the parameters in both directions. That might be helpful, Thanks

One thing you may check is the Data Items you are using. The tax Data Item may be an Integer field by default. The busing function uses Data Item with the alias STAM for the Tax field.

No luck yet. Tax amount is still coming as a rounded value with 00 as the decimals.

Hi ,
i have 35.00 to be taxable amount and after passing through the business function i am getting 2.00 instead of 2.80. Is there any setup to vertex to set decimals etc.

We are facing the same issue. Has anyone resolved this recently?

Raghu Minasandram

Mentioning your input values like taxarea, taxable amount etc would aid someone to help you!
Thanks

I am passing the following values to X00TAX - Load and Retrieve Quantum Tax Cache:

mnJobnumber
cMode - 1
szGeoCodeShipTo - V050730490
cTaxableYN - Y

After this we are using the X00TAX - Calculate Quantum Taxes:

mnTaxableAmount - 35
szTaxRateArea- V050730490
szTaxExplanationCode - S
mnJobNumber

Output we are getting is:

mnTaxAmount(Alias : STAM) - 3.00 instead of 2.80

JDE is using 'Soft rounding for Taxes' to keep track of leftover amounts and the system stores the leftover amount in cache and then adds or subtracts that amount from the next pay item before rounding that value. It sounds like you should take mnUnroundedTaxAmt output instead of mnAmtTax of X00TAX.

It will become clear to you if you take a look at R15100........Thanks

Tax Rounding

Can anybody please let me know if there is a solution to this issue. We are running into the same problem and i am not able to figure out why the system is rounding the tax amounts. I spent hours debugging to no avail.

Back