OMW-Projects

ARJOHNSON

I have an OMW question:

Somehow one of our developers drug a project into his default project by mistake. This project is at a status 26 (in CRP).. How do I remove a project from within his default project?

You should be able to "BLUE" arrow it out of the project. If not, time for SQL...

Hi there,

I believe you can check F98222 table (it contains all objects within OMW projects) and look for the records belonging to that project.
Removing those records would remove the objects from the project.

Regards

Actual SQL statement will vary depending on your DB, but here is one for Oracle.

delete from f98222 where poomwprjid='ParentProjectName' and poomwobjid='EmbeddedProjectName';

Dan

If you can't blue arrow it out, you need to make the Release level on both projects the same (select the project to do this), ie B7333 (*CURRENT doesn't do it). Once they are both B7333 you should be able to blue arrow it out.

Sue
Xe Coexistent SP22Q1 iSeries V5R2

I'm not sure what you mean by change the release level on both projects to be the same? How is this done?

Note: I tried using the blue arrow on the project to move it out.. but nothing happened.. no errors.. but the project did not get moved out?

1 - When in OMW, select one project
2 - Click on the Design button
3 - Look on the Summary tab, at the bottom, there is the Release field

Back