Want to have all Rpts from a Table Conversion print immediately

Cathy Wilbur

Well Known Member
We have many different Table Conversion Programs that submit several different report interconnects under the covers. How do I get these table conversion programs to send each of these UBE report interconnects immediately to the printer. We use AIX unnix "runube" command to submit the TC program to a OneWorld batch queue. I used the runube command to have output sent to the queue and then the output saved. I did a printer override to send all the reports within the TC program to the proper print queues but because the runube is not submitting a single report these reports just sit in the queue. I tried the runube command with R0005P and it works fine but with multiple reports submitted from a single job it does not work. I also want these reports to be saved for maybe 3 days in case the output gets lost. Peoplesoft told us we have to write API's and custom C++ business functions to get each of these report interconnects to work properly (print immediately and save output). Has anyone had to take a Table Conversion program and send all the report immediately to the queue and if so how did you get it to work. I am willing to set this up myself but I want to know exactly how to go about it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Back