E810 Conversion - Is there a list of ESUs?

Robert Robinson

Robert Robinson

Reputable Poster
We are on the conversion E(810) ticket ride like a lot of others are. I have been monitoring the posts, and have seen a lot of E810 ESUs referenced. Is there a list of the ESUs that a company might potentially have to take? We are encountering issues one after the other, and it is akin to going out to a minefield at midnight...with a stick.

It is about 12:07 now, and my stick is now the size of a ruler. Any guidance would be appreciated.

Robert

Install the Change Assistant from the Oracle website. You will find it at the Update Center. It's pretty cool. There is also a webcast on it. You have to remove Java from your pc before you install it. The download will install the Java it likes. I applied 242 ESU's. I'm glad a hadn't gotten very far with retrofitting. Hope this helps.

Patty

Hi,

We are migrating from Xe to E810 on AS400, so far it
seems pretty stable and nice to me.

Of course, we had pretty rough times but they were mostly
due to BUGGY JDE Tools Releases, Client Access ODBCs
and some missing PTFs required by newest Tools Releases.
Our install is E810 8.94H1 on V5R3M0, and our ESUs
are just :

PG398, PG1923, PG1955, PG1962, PG2065, PG2140 and PG2168.

Hope it's helpful to you

Thank you, sir.

I found another thread that discusses the ESUs that need to be applied (and they must be Legion, 'cause they are many...). This also looks like an add-as-you-go process; I will keep a list of the ESUs as I encounter them, then post what I have after a few months...thanks again.

Back