default opens in csv

devdiv

hi

whenever i try to run a report the default opens in csv format instead of pdf.Can someone help me with this.
Regards
Divya

In RDA, from the Report menu, choose Printer Setup. On Printer Setup, you will see a checkbox: Export to CSV. Uncheck this box and click OK to have your report default to PDF. If your report still defaults to CSV, you will have to make the same change at the report version level.

The main idea is to take the UBE template to RDA, use menu Report -> Print Setup, and un-check the Export to CSV; do the same for the UBE version(s).
Ask NICELY your CNC to deploy them.

Anyone have any ideas where/how the CSV 'checkmark' is stored in the database?

TIA
Ken

I LOVE THAT REPLY...when oh when is there going to be a "Take yer CNC admin to lunch" day??!!??
wink.gif

Regards,

That's tomorrow - 4/27. JDE Administrative Professional's Day. There's a Hallmark card out there somewhere for it
tongue.gif

LOL...That's right...it's the day before SQL Gal's Of America day!

Regards,

I personally love the: "Thinks about EO CNC In His Spare Time"!
It makes one wonder if ... <font color="green"> You DO Have That Spare Time. </font>

The problem is all the report are opening as csv for a particular user.For others the report opens as pdf....

Any Inputs ??

Regards
Dev

Hi Dev,

What does it mean exactly?
all the report are opening as csv for a particular user.For others the report opens as pdf....

If other user run the SAME UBE and the SAME version in the SAME environment, then the report opens as .pdf?

Regards,

Zoltán

Is the user using the Work With Servers app to view their reports and if so are you sure the user is selecting the View PDF row exit and not the View CSV row exit?

When you run any report the user has the option of getting it in CSV format. Make the user show you how they run reports.

Patty

Back