Special Instructions for ESU PG1135 problem

SULLY1

VIP Member
In the special instructions for Payment Instrument Setup it says to run G04411 and choose the Payment Instrument default to add a new one. This application is set up to prompt for versions. There are no versions for this application. I had to use OMW to run the P0417. If you go to task revisions, execuable tab the option is set to '2' (prompt for version) and is grayed out. I can't change it. How do you change it? This is not the only app on this menu that is set up this way. Has anyone applied this ESU?

Patty

Patty,

I applied this ESU successfully and I don't remember any particular problems. At least, I don't have any scribbles on my special instructions. When I go into task revisions, my option field is grayed out, too, but it's set to "no processing options". So, mine runs fine. Having fun yet?

Janice

I figured out what's going on here. The option code problem dates back to XE. SAR 2892938 says it was fixed but also says "No object to transfer" since it was a menu fix. We have this on a custom menu and it works fine. But the G04411 menu has prompt for versions for the third and fouth menu options. Since menus are gone (oh how I miss them) I can't change the option code because it's grayed out. I have a call open with JDPeopOraSap. Yes, I'm having fun...retrofitting. I'm putting off having to deal with the whole Solution Explorer task roles etc thing. I hope to learn everything I need to know from Gregg's class at Quest.

Patty

Back