"B7333 Server Map" Data Source

Jeremy Biros

Well Known Member
\"B7333 Server Map\" Data Source

I am having trouble looking at WSJs for my new PY enterprise server (ENTSERVER). When I click on the submitted jobs button and choose my "ENTSERVER" data source (ENTSERVER - B7333 Server Map), it tries to connect and fails. I noticed that my production enterprise servers both point to a different db server that actually has an SQL database on it. My PY data source points to a db server that does not have a database on it. I want to change my PY datasource to point to the same db server as the production data sources, but I am not sure if this is correct. The server I want to point it to contains the following:
<ul type="square"> [*]Central Objects for PD [*]Data Dictionary [*]Object Librarian [*]System [*]Versions for PD [/list]
My question is, what is it that the B7333 Server Map data sources should actually be pointing to? Is it just looking for the System wide stuff like "System", "Data Dictionary", and "Object Librarian", or is it looking at the pathcode specific stuff such as "Central Objects for PD", "Versions for PD", etc.

Hope this is understandable. To rephrase it, what database content should the "B7333 Server Map" datasources be pointing to. Thanks a bunch, Jeremy.

Back