msg JDE9875

lfirmat

lfirmat

I cant find the=C2=A0msg=C2=A0 JDE9875 in my QJDEMSG (message file)=0ACan s omebody help me?=0Athanks in advance=0A=0A=0A=0A

The reason why you are not finding JDE9875 because the people who upgraded you to PCCPY SRN6942015 failed to follow the instructions in the upgrade document
"A736942015 special instructions.doc"
Oracle sent the instructions with library A736942015.
Someone needs to add Data Item JDE9875 to the data dictionary and compile it at menu G9642 option 2 (J98MSGGENJ)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
This PCCPY includes an enhancement made to improve the security for users who have Limit Capabilities set to *YES on their IBM user profile. Users who have Limit Capabilities set to *YES on the IBM user profile will be unable to run commands from the Menu command line, Group Jobs or Software Versions Repository (F2).

The Limit Capabilities set to *YES on the IBM User Profile will override a Y in the Command Entry setting for user information within PeopleSoft World (menu G944 selection 4 or menu G94 selection 2). You may want to review all IBM user profiles that access PeopleSoft World. You will need to have the Limit Capabilities field set to *NO or *PARTIAL if you want the user to be able to run commands from the Menu command line, Group Jobs or Software Versions Repository (F2).

Back