Add to cache F42UI11 failed /Update to cache F42UI11 failed

manotheb

Hi, We run a custom report which copies from SO order N line type to SO order PP Line type. When a single order with many lines are passed to copy and it gets copied properly. Where if multiple order is passed, very first order with multiple line is copied , but from next order onward no lines are copied. Throwing error as "Add to cache F42UI11 failed /Update to cache F42UI11 failed". Can you share the Fix/Solution ASAP.
Thanks for your support.

I assume you are using the sales order mbf (B4200310 - F4211FSEditLine, etc.). You are probably calling it incorrectly. Turn on debug log, enter a multi line order through P4210 or P42101 and compare the debug log with your custom processes debug log and review specifically how the SOE MBF functions are called.

I assume you are using the sales order mbf (B4200310 - F4211FSEditLine, etc.). You are probably calling it incorrectly. Turn on debug log, enter a multi line order through P4210 or P42101 and compare the debug log with your custom processes debug log and review specifically how the SOE MBF functions are called.
Thanks for your reply. We use XE-B7334 version and with the help of B4200310 i am copying the orders.

Back