Xe Update 6 Package Build - XT4312Z1

sbamsey

We have just completed a series of updates and finally applied Xe, SP 19.1 and Update 6 to PY/CRP coming from B7331 SP 7.1. The process has been reasonably smooth, but we have one object causing a problem with our package build, XT4312Z1. This is used throughout purchase orders, receiving etc, and numerous SARs in Updates 2 through 6 have affected it. JDE support line do not have any immediate suggestions, and we need to complete a package build in order to proceed with our training asap.
Has anyone else seen a similar issue with Update 6 or previous update packages. The build error is:
error C2106: '=' : left operand must be l-value
We do not have any customizations in this functional area, and in fact are only using the AP side of the purchasing functionality, invoice and PO related. Without any JDE ideas we would have to acquire the C++ expertise to resolve this.
I thought one option may be to change the build status and replace the CDIST composite on the enterprise server and the in client package libraries, but I would have to use the base Xe CDIST which would be a poor substitute for the one which would include all the related U6 updates.
Has anyone had a similar problem? Or have alternate ideas to complete a viable deploy.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Site details:
Coexistant World A7.3 Cum 11 / OneWorld Xe Sp 19.1 Update 6
Enterprise Server AS400 V4R5
Deploy Server NT
Central Objects SQL Server SQL 7 SP 3 MDAC 2.6

It's a C-error, I think the Upgrade may not have worked: get a copy of this file from the PLANNER\PACKAGE\XU6\SOURCE
and try again...

Alex,
Thanks for your suggestion but on pulling the objects from planner Up 6 source, we still had the same problem. Investigating further we have found that DD item RECOPT (a OneWorld-only Data item) was set incorrectly, resulting in data structure D4002540B having the incorrect sized variable for a compare required by XT4312Z1. The RECOPT has never been changed at our site, so it must be a leftover from our original install back on B7322. Just never used or implicated till now ... (play Twilight Zone Theme once again).

Back