Update 6

CNCTech

I am attempting to apply Update 6. Its seems to be failing at Spec merge for F98710. I went into the Custom plan and disabled that table for the envornment I am applying it into as pers JDE suggestion and I am still having the same issue.

Anyway seen this happening before.

OneWorld XE SP18.1 Oracle database Windows2000

We had problems to apply Update 6 using instalation plan too... We´ve applied using separete ube´s (spec merge report , etc) almost for everything
(just like the old way to apply esu´s )...
Att,
-----------------------------------------
Felipe Pérez Z. Carneiro
Lafarge - Brasil
Tel: (55)(21)3804-3052
-----------------------------------------

CNCTech
<nmkassim@telusp Para: [email protected]
lanet.net> cc:
Enviado Por: Assunto: Update 6
owner-jdelist@jd
elist.com

23/08/02 13:28
Responder a
jdelist

I am attempting to apply Update 6. Its seems to be failing at Spec merge for F98710. I went into the Custom plan and disabled that table for the
envornment I am applying it into as pers JDE suggestion and I am still having the same issue.

Anyway seen this happening before.

OneWorld XE SP18.1 Oracle database Windows2000
--------------------------
To view this thread, go to:
http://www.jdelist.com/ubb/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=OW&Number=40500
+ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -+
This is the JDEList One World® / XE mailing list/forum.
Archives and information on how to SUBSCRIBE, and
UNSUBSCRIBE can be found on the JDEList Forum at
http://www.JDEList.com

JDEList is not affiliated with JDEdwards®

+ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -+

"This e-mail is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not copy, distribute,
disclose or use the information it contains. Please e-mail the sender immediately and delete this message from your system. E-mails are susceptible
to corruption, interception and unauthorised amendment; we do not accept liability for any such changes, or for their consequences. You should be
aware, that the company may monitor your emails and their content"

We had problems to apply Update 6 using instalation plan too... We´ve applied using separete ube´s (spec merge report , etc) almost for everything (just like the old way to apply esu´s )...

Felipe Perez
Lafarge - Brasil

Back