Error: Version is not check out to client

ung

When I click on any batch version [Data Selection] and [Data Sequence] option, I encounter [Security Error], stated (User is restricted from selected process).

This affect all evironments (DV7333, PY7333, PD7333, JD7333) and all users.

I had checked the [User Security Workbench] and it contains zero item.

Once again when I checked on the [Display Error Log], it shows the error message as (Version is not checked out to clients)

Currently my site here is running on OneWorld Xe version with SP18.E1 and Update 4.

Thanks

Attachments

• 40453-Version is not checked out to clients - Screenshot.doc
    55 KB · Views: 70
You can specify the security even at the version level( Like you can modify etc.. there is list of values and explaination of each value) . Go to Batch verrsion application in Dev and PY environment and find the Batch application in which you are getting this error and make sure that version security is 0.

Ung,

This is normal behavior. If the version isn't checked out to the client machine, you can't modify or view the data selection or sequencing from the screen you're on. To check or change the selection/sequencing when you submit the version, click on select and then check either the data selection or data sequencing boxes on the form. This will enable you to change these items, but only for that time that they are being submitted. I noticed in your attachment that you're trying to check an XJDE version, which, by default are given a security level of 1. In this case, copy the version, then you can change the selection/sequencing/processing options to whatever you want them to be before you check it back in. If you want your users to be able to change the data selection on submission of this UBE, then set the security level to 0.

Back