Problems with Full Package Build (D9600460E and D9600461A)

Luca Agosti

Luca Agosti

I've built Full Package. I see errors in Client Package: in BuildError.txt I read "ERROR: could not add record to pack file DSTMPL, D9600460E amd D9600461A). In jde.log I read (SPC0000303 cannot find data format for DSTMPL spec (szDsTmplName=D9600460E|D9600461A).
I've applied JD16377 ESU, but I've the same problem.
Can you help me?
Thanks.
Regards

OW Xe SP20 / Oracle9i / Win2000 / 2 Terminal Servers Win 2000 with Citrix Metaframe XP

Luca:
I'm having the same situation. It all started when I installed JD16172, but I had a total of 9 errors. Then, JDE come out with JD16377 -which superceded JD16172- and then the errors went to 2.
Still trying to figure it out. JDE is helping me, but looks they missed something.
Jorge

This ESU seems to be reliant on UPDATE5: it is missing a DD item OBTYP, which was apparently delivered in an Update.

You can simply create this item manually to fix it - grab it from the standalone as I did, or from the Update...

Regards,
Alex.

We don't have any update.
One thing: when I try to build a client/server update package with these two objects (D9600460E and D9600461A) I've not errors, but when I build full client/server package I have 2 errors on client. Can you tell me why?
Thanks.
Regards

That's what I was saying: if you had Update 5 installed there would be no such problem: it needs OBTYP DD item which is first created by some Update (probably U5)...

Just install U5 or create this item manually - could somebody post details for this item here, please: I don't have the right system handy...

Hi Luca.
We are running into the same problem...is there any chance can we get your call number?
Denver is telling us that nobody is reporting this problem.

Also...did you add the data dictionary element OBTYP and where did you get the specs for this?

Many thanks!

Erroll

Attached is screen snaps of the data dictionary entry for OBTYP.

Patty

Attachments

• 40712-OBTYP_DD.doc
    206 KB · Views: 81
I received these errors at a client as well, although we were actually missing more DD items than the one that has been mentioned. Adding the missing DD items fixes the issue.

Patty,
thanks for your help. Now Full client/server package is ok.
But! I've installed package on fat clients. Every time I try to select something in forms I have "Business function load failed - COBJLIB.DLL - _GetOLStatusInfo@12" error and I cannot go on.
Into PDFs R9621 and R9622 I don't see errors. What appened?
Thanks a lot.
Regards

Luca...

As a first look...verify that all .DLLs are in the \B7\PD7333\bin32 directory. Initially, just check to see if the number of objects matches a good build, or the deployment server. "Business function load failed" errors occur when that function isn't found in the .dll, this could also be because the .dll isn't there.

The GetOLStatusInfo function is part of the NER, N98220C. You could attempt to do a busbuild of just this object to see if you have problems, but I think it likely has something to do with your .dlls.

Good Luck.

- Scott

Back